History repeats itself

 So, I am at it again.

I am getting mood swings, crying for nothing, stressing myself over the fact that I am not capable of studying properly. Is there even anything I can do well?

I suck at communicating with my parents. I suck at being sociable or even likeable and nice around my friends.

Don't even get me started on that boyfriend that I negleted so badly. 

Tomorrow is the exam. I truly believe tjat my professor didn't tell me how bad I sucked just so I wouldn't get depressed and play even worse than today tomorrow, if it's even possible.

Overall, this week has been just weird, psinful, frustrating, all over the place. 

What even. 

I don't know anymore. 

I came hwre to just be humiliated. 


Humiliated by how badly I play. 


By how badly I handle preassure. 


By how much of a stupid human I am. 


In the end, we are now at the same point. 

I started cutting again. 


I started crying again. 


I started feeling as shitty as before again. 


I don't sleep, I almost don't eat and I throw up. Like wtf is this.


I shouldn't ever had done erasmus. 


This is not for me. 


I wasn't even meant to be born anyway. 


It was just a chance that they found me and a chance that I ended up surviving. 


But if this was natural selection, I would be long dead. 


So is there even meaning for me to be here anymore. 


There probably isn't any. 


But, as always, I'm too coward to end it all.


A fucking sensible stupid little coward who doesn't know what to do. 



Comments

  1. You made me fucking cry girl. Remember you're not alone. We still have us, you just showed me that. Please rest, you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment