Thoughts #1

I don't know if I'll continue with this "series" if you wanna call it. I just want to write to bent my feelings now.

I am more relaxed now, so I can write with a clearer mind. Still, I do conserve some anger I started to have when I read that conversation. A conversation with a toxic person, a person who really affected a lot in my life when I was younger.

The thing is that, I noticed that I actually feel worse when I'm surrounded with people with negativity, or just toxic people. I have seen my reaction with different kinds of persons and I do believe that I can now, gladly, exit those kind of poeple from my life. Because being with negativity and just harmful people is not good. It plays with your mind, in one way or another.

It is difficult to let go of the bad things of your life, especially when, ironically, you are embracing them so hardly. But it needs to happen. We have fear of letting that go, because we think what will happen afterwards will be worse, for our feelings, and for ourselves. But we need to know that is normal to let go of a lot of things in life, actually. And people that just make your self esteem are no good.

It hurts to let go. When you have expectations of change. Of future. Of hope. But if you stay a long time and still not see that change, it is better to leave. It will not backfire. You did the best to make the situation change. But it is time to let it go. No more. Say no more.

Because you deserve better.

And, believe me. I know is hard. I've been through it. But it will pass. Trust me.

Comments